“5 Ways to Avoid Nasty Bone Fractures”
Anita Dawn Lobban MSc
Let me help you live
a longer life by
looking after your bones.
My interest in Osteoporosis goes back 20 years when I chose this disease as the focus of my Masters Dissertation. I discovered then, as I’m discovering now, that the majority of women who are in danger of developing Osteoporosis – that’s 50% of women over 50 – have very little awareness about what it is, how they can get it and that it is a preventable disease.
In this mini workshop I share five ways to avoid nasty bone fractures that result from Osteoporosis and that could drastically slow you down after 60.
- The first sign of osteoporosis is often pain after the event has occurred and the bones already brittle.
- Osteoporosis is known as the Silent Disease and affects 1 in 2 females over 50 and 1 in 5 males over 60.
- Did you know that osteoporotic fractures can be life threatening if you don’t take action.
- Let me show you how easy everyday changes can transform the quality of your life.
* * * * * * * * * *
5 WAYS TO AVOID NASTY BONE FRACTURESRecording.
- Learn how to save yourself a heap of pain in the future by investing in your health now and giving yourself the knowledge you need to avoid injury and loss of independence later in life