BOUTIQUE GROUP PILATES
BOUTIQUE GROUP PILATES provides almost the same results as Personal Training with just 4 persons maximum in a class. These sessions differ from Small Group Training*, not only be having smaller groups but also by using state of the art Pilates Studio Equipment comprising Reformer, Tower, Stability Chair and Barrels. At Sale Pilates we use top of the range Stott equipment. The V2Max Reformer of the Rolls Royce of reformers which allows maximum support when needed and maximum challenge when you’re ready.
Check out what my current clients have to say in the video above about this type of training and why they prefer this type of training over larger groups or Personal Training.
Note: Boutique Group Pilates used to be called Small Group Training (SGT) but now that I have added a Matwork Studio I have changed the name and SGT now applies to slightly larger groups (max 6) which do not use the Studio Equipment
Benefits of Boutique Group Pilates:
- Cost effective for individuals
- Maintains qualify of training
- Group situation is very motivational
- Fun interaction between participants
- Effective moral / team building
- Brings together people with a similar goal
Terms and Conditions
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- 3-month memberships may be frozen for 2 weeks (14 days) every 3 month period
- 6- and 12-month memberships may be frozen for 1 month each 6-month period
- Freezing periods are charged as normal and are added on at the end of the Membership
- One month notice is required to freeze a membership
- Clients are responsible for keeping their medical PAR-Q up todate
- Clients are responsible for registering themselves for classes/sessions. It is recommended to book 3 months in advance and then cancel if unable to attend.
- Please do not just turn up for a class without registering. The class maybe full or cancelled and upsets class planning which results in less effective classes for participants.
- If you cannot make your regular class it may be possible to join another class (depending upon availability) provided that you de-register from your regular class at least 24 hours in advance. Classes cancelled with less than 24 hours notice cannot be rebooked.