SALE PILATES STUDIO COVID-19. GUIDELINES (updated 29.9.20)
Please read through carefully, sign below that you’ve understood these guidelines and agree to adhere to them when visiting the studio and submit the form to Anita upon arrival on your first visit.
- Please stay at home if you have any symptoms of Covid-19 or just feel unwell.
- Wear a face mask to and from the studio.
- Use social distancing whilst inside Sale Pilates and wear a face mask where social distancing is not possible. Face masks should not be worn whilst exercising.
- All customers must provide their own equipment: mat, block, band, water bottle and a sanitized bag to keep them in. If you do not have your own equipment, you can use Sale Pilates equipment provided you clean it thoroughly after use with the equipment sanitiser provided. Alternatively, you can purchase new recommended equipment from my website: https://www.wellforbeing.com/shop/
- Come to class only with items required during the class and with your workout gear on. No changing on the premises. Leave all other items at home or in your car.
- Entry to classes is via the back door.
- Leave your shoes in the shoe rack by the back door. Clean socks are required to be worn at all times and should only be put on upon arrival to class. Toesox are available for purchase at Sale Pilates and also via my website shop (link above)
- Use hand sanitizer immediately upon entry. Hand sanitizer is available on the windowsills left of back entrance and right of front entrance.
- Wait at the back door for your temperature to be taken (via contactless infrared) prior to proceeding to the studio
- If you show/ have any signs of Covid-19 (temperature, cough and difficulty breathing), or just feel unwell, you will be sent home to follow the Government guidelines.
- Do not touch anything in the studio that you will not be using. If you do so inadvertently, please clean the area/equipment immediately afterwards.
- No towels allowed. Paper towels are provided, and bin capacity has been increased
- The studio capacity is 3 persons and the floor is clearly marked with 2m markings between mat placement or 1m + screen.
- Sale Pilates (me) will carry out rigorous cleaning procedures and regular cleaning of high contact touch points between each classes. (door handles etc).
- If there is a Covid-19 case at the studio, Sale Pilates will follow PHE Guidance.
- Only use the toilet in an emergency. If using the toilet, you must clean all surfaces before and after use using the cleaning materials provided. Please wash your hands. Wipes and paper towels must not be flushed down the toilet. Please place them in the bin provided.
- Social distancing will be monitored by the instructor throughout the class. Nothing will be passed to/ from the instructor including personal items, water bottles etc.
When the class has finished please collect all your belongings, wait for the exit area to be clear and change into your shoes as quickly as possible.
- Please make sure you sign the updated WAIVER on your Team Up account.
- If you do not adhere to the above guidelines, you may be asked to leave or not allowed back whilst the pandemic is prevalent in our area.
Working together to keep us all safe!
I have read and understood the above and agree to abide by these Covid-19 Rules and Regulations
Signed: ________________________ Date: ______________________