at SALE PILATES 2 North Parade Sale M33 3JS
Functional Ageing Coach, M.Sc. Exercise & Nutrition, ACE Lifestyle Coach
THE FIVE PILLARS OF SUCCESSFUL AGEING
Imagine waking up each morning feeling refreshed after a great night’s sleep, feeling motivated to do the things you need to do and energized to do all the things that you love to do.
Imagine feeling confident and happy in your own body, proud of how you look as you get older and loving who you are!
This is a series of five half-day Workshops designed to empower women of any age to live a healthier, happier and more satisfying life.
Sign up to just one Workshop by clicking on the relevant link or save money and sign up the full package by scrolling down to the bottom of this page.
MINDSET MASTERY – Saturday 25th January 2020
The Bible states: “As a man thinketh, he becometh”. The mind can create physical changes in the body and by using the mind we can slow down and even reverse ageing.
In this Workshop you will do exercises to create awareness about your own mindset. You will learn how it may not be serving you, how it can be harmful to your life and you will also learn how you can chenge it so that your mindset will serve you on your Successful Ageing journey.
Mindset Workshop10am-1pm Sat 25 Jan 20
- Early Bird price ends 31st Dec 2019. Full price £45
FULL DAY: Workshop + Nordic Walking10am-4pm Saturday 25 Jan 20.
- Early bird price ends 31st Dec. Full price £65
LIFESTYLE – Saturday 22nd February 2020
The quality of your lifestyle plays a large part in how fit and healthy you are. An unhealthy lifestyle can increase your risk of diseases like Diabetes 2, Heart Disease, Obesity and Cancer.
Making some simple changes to your lifestyle can not only reduce your risk of disease as you age but can also increase your life by at least 10 years.
In this Workshop you will learn what constitutes a healthy lifestyle, how to evaluate your own lifestyle and ways you can make improvements.
Lifestyle Workshop10am-1pm Saturday 22nd February 2020
FULL DAY: Workshop + Nordic Walking10am-4pm Saturday 22nd February 2020
EXERCISE – Saturday 28th March 2020
Exercise is a lifestyle behaviour but because of its powerful effect on every part of your life, it has been given a separate workshop.
If you stay inactive for 24 hours your body starts to decline; if you have to endure even short periods of bed rest your bones quickly lose minerals and become weaker and more prone to breaking; inactivity is an enemy of ageing. If you plan to age successfully you must take part in some form of regular exercise.
In this Workshop you will learn the pros and cons of different types of exercise, how to decide which exercise is suitable for you and the guidelines on how much, how long and how often.
Exercise Workshop10am-1pm Saturday 28th March 2020
FULL DAY: Workshop + Nordic Walking10am-4pm Saturday 28th March 2020
RELAXATION – Saturday 25th April 2020
Relaxation is the most important Pillar. If we do not take time to relax we are unable to hear what our mind and body are telling us. Failure to relax also leads to serious consequences in the body.
In this Workshop you will learn what happens when we don’t take time out to relax, different relaxation techniques and the many ways you can incorporate them into your life. There will also be a 20 minute mediation included in this workshop.
Relaxation Workshop10am-1pm Saturday 25th April 2020
FULL DAY: Workshop + Nordic Walking10am-4pm Saturday 25th April 2020
THE POWER OF PURPOSE – Saturday 23rd May 2020
“The two most important days of your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why” Mark Twain.
It seems that in today’s technology driven society most of us don’t have time to stop and ask ‘why’ we are here. In Britain, with no wars, no hurricanes, no tsunamis, we live very priveliged lives where for most of us life is comfortable, easy and good. So why should you worry about why you were ever born?
In this Workshop you will learn why we all need a purpose in our lives and how you can find yours.
Purpose Workshop10am-1pm Saturday 23rd May 2020
FULL DAY: Workshop + Nordic Walking10am-4pm Saturday 23rd May 2020
THE FIVE PILLARS OF SUCCESSFUL AGEINGA series of workshops to help you age successfully
- Valid for Workshops on Saturdays 26th October, 23rd November 2019 and 25th January, 22nd February, 28th March 2020 and also for the second series 25th April, 30th May, 27th June, 25th July and 22nd August 2020, in case unable to attend any from the first series.
- Early Bird price £160 limited seats. Full price £188
THE FIVE PILLARS OF SUCCESSFUL AGEING + NORDIC WALKINGA series of five workshops to help you age successfully + Nordic Walking
- Valid for Workshops + Nordic Walking on Saturdays 26th October, 23rd November 2019 and 25th January, 22nd February, 28th March 2020, and also for workshops from Series Two on Saturdays 25th April, 30th May, 27th June, 25th July and 22nd August 2020, in case unable to attend any from the first series
- Early Bird price £240 limited seats. Full price £284
- Package prices are valid for Series One and Series Two.
- All prices are early bird discounted
- Five Pillar Workshops full price is £47
- If you are a Sale Pilates member contact Anita for your 10% discount
- The Nordic Walking sessions are suitable for Beginners and Improvers. The session includes 1 hour instruction/review and 1-1.5 hour easy Nordic walk
- All sessions are non-refundable and non-transferable