6-WEEK PILATES BEGINNERS COURSE
Wednesday 11th July – 15th August 2018
Thursday 12th July – 16th August 2018
Terms & Conditions:
- Transferable prior to start of course
- All materials are for use by the subscriber only
BEGINNERS COURSE6.15-7.15pm Wednesdays 11th July - 15th August 2018
BEGINNERS COURSE12.30-1.30pm Thursdays 12th July - 16th August 2018
BOUTIQUE TRAINING is a unique way for people to benefit from the quality of service of Personal Training but in a small group situation. The group may be made up of a group of friends, work colleagues or even people with similar training goals or interests.
Benefits of BoutiqueTraining:
- Cost effective for individuals
- Maintains qualify of training
- Group situation is very motivational
- Fun interaction between participants
- Effective moral / team building
- Brings together people with a similar goal
BOOK NOW to reserve your place – spaces are limited
- All BT L1, L2 and studio equipment L2/L3 run on a continuous basis
- Go to “Bookings” for full schedule, booking and payment
Terms and Conditions
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- 3-month memberships may be frozen for 2 weeks (14 days) every 3 month period
- 6- and 12-month memberships may be frozen for 1 month each 6-month period
- Freezing periods are charged as normal and are added on at the end of the Membership
- One month notice is required to freeze a membership
- Clients are responsible for keeping their medical PAR-Q up todate
- Clients are responsible for registering themselves for classes/sessions. It is recommended to book 3 months in advance and then cancel if unable to attend.
- Please do not just turn up for a class without registering. The class maybe full or cancelled and upsets class planning which results in less effective classes for participants.
- If you cannot make your regular class it may be possible to join another class (depending upon availability) provided that you de-register from your regular class at least 24 hours in advance. Classes cancelled with less than 24 hours notice cannot be rebooked.