TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Revision 1
Please note that the Terms and Conditions issued on 5th July 2019 have been superseded by Revision 1 and are, therefore, no longer applicable.
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Monthly Payment Plans can be cancelled after the first month by giving 7 days notice prior to second payment date.
- After the initial 1 month period, Monthly Payment Plans will roll over on a month-by-month basis at the same rate – excluding initial new member discount.
- After the first trial month, Monthly Payment Plans can be cancelled by giving 30 days notice in writing i.e. 30 days prior to next payment date.
- From 1st August, all monthly payment plans will be based on a 47-week year payable over 12 months. This allows for a 2-week break over Christmas and 3 weeks of instructor holiday/illness/absence. NOTE: Boutique Group Training (BGT) Member rates per class will remain the same as the July rates and so BGT members will be paying less per month from August onwards to reflect the change from a 52 to a 47-week year.
- Members on monthly payment plans may attend ‘catch-up’ sessions within the same month of absence for their holidays taken and absences, depending upon availability. For Boutique Training Members, Studio Equipment (SE) sessions can be caught up with Small Group (SG) classes whereby 2 SG classes = 1 SE class, as well as by attending other SE classes
- Clients are responsible for registering and unregistering themselves for/from classes/sessions.
- Attendance of most classes/sessions requires pre-purchase of a Membership, filling in the Medical Questionnaire, Signature of the Waiver form, as well as signing that the Policies (Terms & Conditions) page have been read and understood. Personal Training clients are required to fill in a Personal Training Questionnaire.
- Clients should book the same class slot each week.
- If a regular class cannot be attended it may be possible to join another class during the same week (depending upon availability) provided that you de-register from your regular class at least 24 hours in advance.
- Classes cancelled with less than 24 hours notice cannot be rebooked and will be charged as a full session taken.
- If you cannot make your regular class and all other classes are fully booked you will not be able to make up the missed class.
- It is recommended to book 3 months in advance and then cancel if unable to attend.
- Please do not just turn up for a class without registering. The class maybe full or cancelled and upsets class planning which results in less effective classes for participants.
- If you are unable to attend, please deregister. Failure to do so affects class planning, may stop other members from attending the class and you will not be able to rebook that session.
- Any problems with the Team Up booking system please check out the support videos, email Anita your problem or give her a call and she will do her best to help you over the phone
CLASSES – General:
- Please arrive at least 5 minutes before your class and be ready to start the class on time.
- Enter via the back gate and back door, remove your shoes/coats and leave any bags on the shoe rack. If a class is going on then please enter quietly and proceed to your studio.
- If you arrive late for your class you may miss important information during the introduction and you may sustain injury by missing some or all of the Warm Up
- Arriving late for a class disturbs both participants and instructor
- If you would like an alternative day/time/class, please let Anita know and she will try to accommodate your requests
- Socks must be worn in all classes and sticky soled toe sox must be worn in all Studio Equipment sessions
- Please bring your own water – water is available at the studio for 50p/bottle
- Long hair must be tied back/up in all classes
- Loose jewellery must be removed
- Clients are responsible for keeping their forms (personal and medical data) up to date. Failure to do so may result in inappropriate exercises being given by the instructor
Revision 1 1.8.19