TERMS AND CONDITIONS – Revision 4 (4.2.23)
- Memberships are non-transferable and non-refundable
- Monthly Payment Plans can be cancelled after the first month by giving 7 days notice prior to second payment date.
- After the initial 1 month period, Monthly Payment Plans will roll over on a month-by-month basis at the same rate – excluding initial new member discount.
- After the first trial month, Monthly Payment Plans can be cancelled by giving 30 days notice in writing i.e. 30 days prior to next payment date.
- All monthly payment plans are based on a 47-week year payable over 12 months. This allows for a 2-week break over Christmas and 3 weeks of instructor holiday/illness/absence.
- Members on monthly payment plans may attend ‘catch-up’ sessions within the same month of absence for their holidays taken and absences, depending upon availability. For Boutique Studio Members, Studio Equipment (SE) sessions can be caught up with Small Group (SG) classes whereby 2 SG classes = 1 SE class, as well as by attending other SE classes
- Memberships may be frozen for a minimum of 1 month with a holding fee of 25% of Payment Plan monthly rate provided 1 month’s notice is given. This retains class slots, current monthly payment and allows for access to pre-recorded videos.
PRE-PAID PAYMENT PLANS AND COURSES
- start on the agreed date and run for the stated duration over consecutive days/weeks/months, unless otherwise stated.
- Block pre-payment plans cannot be frozen. Registrations/cancellations apply as below.
- Clients are responsible for registering themselves for classes/sessions. You are advised to download the Team Up App (Apple https://itunes.apple.com/app/id1449504627) or (Android https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.goteamup.app.customer) from where you can manage your Team Up Account.
- Attendance of most classes/sessions requires pre-purchase of a Membership/Payment Plan, filling in the Medical Questionnaire, Signature of the Waiver form, as well as signing that the Policies (Terms & Conditions) page has been read and understood.
- Clients should book the same class slot each week.
- If a regular class/session cannot be attended it may be possible to join another class, or for Personal Training to rearrange an alternative slot, during the same week (depending upon availability) provided that you de-register from your regular class at least 24 hours in advance. In the case of illness, a cancelled class may be caught up within the same month provided there is space.
- Classes cancelled with less than 24 hours notice cannot be rebooked and will be charged as a full session taken.
- Class bookings close 60 minutes prior to start of class and some class registrations close 12 hours prior to start of class. If you cannot make your regular class and all other classes are fully booked you will not be able to make up the missed class.
- It is recommended to book 3 months in advance and then cancel if unable to attend. This can be done via the Team Up App.
- Please do not just turn up for a class without registering. The class maybe full or cancelled and upsets class planning which results in less effective classes for participants.
- If you are unable to attend, please deregister. Failure to do so affects class planning and may stop other members from attending the class
- Any problems with the Team Up booking system please check out the support videos on Team Up, email Anita your problem or give her a call and she will do her best to help you over the phone
CLASSES – ONLINE
- Log on to your class early to ensure access on time
- Participants are encouraged to log in 5-10 minutes early to catch up with the instructor and class colleagues.
- Classes will start at the allotted time. If you have any questions or want to chat please log in early.
- Make sure that you can clearly see your instructor in your screen and that your instructor can clearly see you – all of you.
- Check on your room lighting. Lighting should be in front of you and not behind.
- Small Group Training focuses on correct exercise alignment and execution. Failure to achieve these may result in injury, reduce effectiveness and failure to achieve your goals.
- If your instructor cannot see you clearly you may be asked to leave the class.
- For maximum benefit, you are recommended to stream the classes onto a TV screen. If you use a tablet, it is advisable to get an adjustable stand.
-Please arrive 5-10 minutes early for your class so that you can set up your equipement and be ready the start the class on tim
-Enter via the back gate and back door
-covid is still around: if you are not feeling well please do not attend the class; use hand sanitizer before entering the studio. This is provided on the windowcill left of back door.
-remove your shoes/coats and leave any bags on the shoerack.
-If a class is going on then please enter quietly and proceed to your studio.
-If you arrive late for your class you may miss important information during the introduction and you may sustain injury by missing some or all of the Warm Up
-Arriving late for a class disturbs both participants and instructor
-If you would like an alternative day/time/class, please let Anita know and she will try to accommodate your requests
-Socks must be worn in all classes and sticky soled toe sox must be worn in all Boutique Studio Equipment sessions
-Bring a towel to cover pillows/blocks borrowed and also to use in some exercises
-Bring your own mat and other equipment that you use on a regular basis. Studio equipment may be borrowed/rented provided it is cleaned after use with sanitizer provided and returned to place found.
-Please bring your own water – water is available at the studio for 50p
-Long hair must be tied back/up in all classes
-Loose jewellery must be removed
Clients are responsible for keeping their forms (personal and medical data) up to date. Failure to do so may result in inappropriate exercises being given by the instructor. You will be asked to update your forms every 6 months.